2.11.11

Recommencing A Connection


What if

LIFE

and its delicate

BALANCE

isn’t finished with

YOU

yet.


What if
it is
STILL
steeped
in the art of
BECOMING.

. . . . .

 Up ITS ante.
 Flirt with IT.

. . . . .

 Let life wow you
beyond complacency
and those aching
dimmed interiors
until it moves
in you – becoming
something more gracious,
more able, as it relinquishes
its vigorous release.

Wouldn’t the effort
be better than
the compulsive comfort
afforded of

NOTHING

and its slouched,
defeated form?

Go ahead, take on life –
extraordinary its beauty,
at the height of its power.

Flick it
into being
with a graceful
urgency.

Relearn its pulse
as you leap into its
one wild centre.

Color in
the glare of nothing,
so nothing,
no longer exists.

Unearth life’s colours
that speak its
exuberant expression.

Embrace that inborn stamina
as you begin again.

. . . . . 

“Only as high as I reach can I grow, 
only as far as I seek can I go, 
only as deep as I look can I see, 
only as much as I dream can I be.”

 ~ Karen Ravn



No comments: