4.3.13

Embraced By The Revered Light Of Spring




I throw to the sky my arms – instantly my spirit stretches playfully aloft. Adrift in a perfect celestial sphere of robin egg blue, my complete being becomes as light as the air. Lifting off, every part of me branches into parts of song, In lovely repeated sequences my soul begins to dance. Becoming not myself, I am – I am now far removed from the heft of everything remaining below. My spirit, as if unclothed from yesterday's moods, swirls and twirls up above the reach of the world, overwhelmed by the convincing rhythms found in the flourish of peace. Ambitiously my spirit  entwines with the small whispers of birds nesting off in the distance of some other world where delicate green glittering things and other signs of Spring are pressing out like the fragrant, pinkish-white magnolias in bud. And everything shimmers, studded with the sun's stream of light.

As if in possession of something precious, Spring bestows on us her random acts of kindness, working her impressions so as to build us up toward transformation – pulling from the inside out our spirit, pushing her poetry until, acquiescing, we cleave to its groove.

No comments: